Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We're now halfway into our second week here, and our days are filling up fast. God has blessed us with many opportunities to grow and expand our thinking. This morning Mr. Bell talked about being a leader and how each of us influence those we are around. I'm very thankful for the leadership team he has placed over us, and I thought I'd take a moment to recognize them for all they are doing for us.

Hannah, Chrissy, and Grace have been wonderful examples to me the past week and a half. From specific examples in each of their lives they have shown me more of who God is, and just how much he cares for me. Among other things, they have challenged me to break the boxes that I've put myself in, and too search things out for myself ...instead of believing whatever I hear.

I have loved getting to know these extraordinary girls, and hope that over the next several weeks God will greatly encourage and bless them for their willingness to serve.

Olivia

No comments: